Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Movin' on

I have been living in my brother's house for 9 months now, ever since I had to leave the home I had been sharing with my partner. It's been a great place to be and overall a wonderful transition...I really needed people around me for awhile even though I spent a lot of time hiding in my room. I still knew they were there and didn't feel lonely.

But now I have finally found a place to live that is in the area I wanted, that I can afford, and that is cat friendly. I was starting to get discouraged, wondering if I was being too picky or maybe just getting too complacent and relying on my brother too much. I'm glad I waited, now. It's a good reminder that the law of attraction actually does work!

I am slowly moving in, going through boxes and getting rid of things I don't need.It is a very small place, so there is no room for clutter. Downsizing by necessity! It feels great, actually. I've always had packrat-like tendancies and it's a constant struggle to keep from accumulating junk.

I am excited to be moving into my own place again....I am ready for a bit more solitude and it feels like I need that in order to work on myself in the ways I have wanted.

Feeling immense gratitude for my brother and his family for giving me this time to regroup and for giving me such a great space in which to do that.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Krista! I haven't been very active on the SE lately, so I was happy to see this post in my blog reader this afternoon. Glad to hear you found the perfect place! xo

    ReplyDelete