Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Relief....and Gratitude.

Well, it's done. I understand the sense of completion that people who have finalized a divorce talk about. I was definitely not peaceful and serene for the duration of my exodus, but I was not grief stricken either and that stage is GONE. I have yet to transcend spiteful thoughts but I have reached a place of disgust and that is a definite improvement in my general state of mind. Feeling HUGE appreciation for this situation now, I am done fighting it.

I'm still in the midst of huge change and uncertainty but today I actually felt some glimmers of hope and excitement rising above the undertone of fear that has been a constant presence. I have seen past the loss and into the reality of what I would have dealt with had I stayed in that situation.

I watched some great video on YouTube today, of Ram Dass talking about awareness and relationship, and another with him talking to Thich Nhat Hanh. I'm too new to this to know if it's posible to share it here but I'll try for a http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZKrl5n79hY&feature=related link. Also don't know how to make that less awkward....

No comments:

Post a Comment